Friday, November 6, 2009

Punishment


HOld your ears, stand without your shoes,
when I hear this I get the blues.

Not only monday but I get them everyday,
I have not done my work, what will my teacher say?

Please don't scold me mam, please don't beat,
please don't make me stand out in the heat!!

Don't punish me mam, as I want to do things my way,
Your punishment curbs my creativity with each coming day!

I might do my lessons because I am scared,
but you know what I think?..
God is watching you and you will not be spared!

By punishing me, there is nothing that you can achieve,
I will give back what I receive.

Correct me when I am wrong,
talk to me and help me, it will make me strong.

Dont just think about my work and my score,
If you think about me and my feelings too,
I will love you more and more.....

Avni
(Mentor, Nursery)

2 comments:

  1. Very well written! This should reach every parent and mentor/ teacher who are in that critical position to bring up a child!

    ReplyDelete