Sunday, October 25, 2009

A New Vision


Nowadays I am looking at things differently than a common person! One day I woke up in the morning, rubbing my eyes I went into the balcony of my house and saw a man jogging. He was in his early forties. It was a Sunday and I was getting bored, so I thought of seeing this scene in a different way.

I started imagining that when the man might have been in his college, his physique might have been better. But, as time passed, he might have been married. After his studies he must have planned of enjoying his life a bit. So he might have gone on vacations and eaten fatty food because of which he became fat. One day his wife might have gone through his photo albums in which he might have been fitter! Maybe a discussion happened between the two of them that it is an alarming situation since he was becoming fat and had the risk of getting diseases. So there might have been a spark in him which brought in the zeal of being fit and healthy.

Imagination can grow wings if you try to find a story behind everything. Friends, in free time if you involve in this thinking exercise, it is really enjoyable. Believe me, looking at things from a different perspective is real fun and my article is also a brainchild of my new way of thinking..my new vision…!

Vivan (Class VII)

1 comment:

  1. hallo,Vivan that was a nice day.i like the assey that you have writen i am inspired with you now i will olso copy you.
    from-Prachit

    ReplyDelete