Monday, October 5, 2009

Who is greater?


Many children were waiting for their turn. I was scribbling numbers on their slate and they were suppose to put <> sign in the given box. I could feel the restiveness amongst the children standing at the tail of the queue. Ishaan was most restless amongst all and must be thinking for some remedy and observing minutely. Suddenly he jumped in-front of me and said ‘ मेम मैंने सब कर लिया है, आप सिर्फ़ एक नम्बर लिख कर स्लेट अपने पास रख लो’. I surprisingly looked at him and took his slate and I was pleasantly surprised to notice his keen observation that numbers up to 10 were given and on his slate he had written. …< 10 and asked me to fill the gap and keep the slate. It was a pleasant surprise to watch children modifying their behavior and needs as per the situation.

Sonali Pant
Mentor, PP-II, Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment